Tuesday 18 March 2014

Chasing your stolen car

Loosing Hannah feels like chasing your car that's just been hijacked. You would naturally run after it but ultimately it's futile. You will never catch the car, it's gone and not coming back. 
I keep having to remind myself that Hannah is gone and no amount of yearning will bring her back. She seems so real I'm sure she should be here but it is just like one of those nightmares where you just can't quite reach something. My soul is constantly yearning to hold my little girl and see her grow. It feels as though Hannah was stolen from us and that if I look hard enough I will find her. I have to remind myself that I do have closure and I saw her earthly body which her soul had left behind. I feel for the parents of Madeleine McCann who never had that closure 

No comments:

Post a Comment