Wednesday 16 April 2014

The trail of others pregnancies and births

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for ppl but I would be honest if I wasn't jealous when I hear peoples news that they are pregnant or their baby has been born. I can't help but think 'Hannah you should be here' 'why why why did you have to die'
My nephew was born yesterday. I can even bring myself to like the photo on Facebook. I don't want to receive notifications of people's congrats. I know I'm jealous, I don't get why I was the one this happened too. 
We are moving, deep down I think/know this is partly to escape but in reality I think it will be harder. Babies are born where ever you go but the mums I meet won't know about the sadness I carry with loosing Hannah. 
Miss you my precious little girl x 

No comments:

Post a Comment