Sunday 2 February 2014

For other grieving parents

I originally wrote this blog for myself to express how I feel and the sorrow of loosing Hannah. I looked at the statistics today and realised I am not the only one accessing this blog. I therefore wanted to address this those reading Hannah's story and our journey. I sincerely hope you can find rest in God. I just don't know how I would be getting through this without him x

 I have borrow this from another grieving mother but I resonate with these words so strongly 

'And for you, sweet grieving mothers, know this: there is hope. As time passes, the Lord will heal. He loves you. He has a plan for you that has included (and may still include) much pain, but one that is designed to make you more like Christ. Place your trust only in Jesus. If your joy and contentment is only coming from the hope of having children, it is misplaced.  Praise God for the opportunity to carry children in your womb, even if only for a short time. Know that the pain and sorrow of this life are temporary and that if our hope is in Christ, we can endure whatever He brings. Weep, grieve deeply, but weep as one who has hope in her Savior. And remember. Remember your child whose life was not in vain.' - 
See more at: http://www.amusingmaralee.com/2013/10/hannahs-story-stillbirth/#sthash.RslA44Uq.dpuf


Can also apologise in advance for my spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. As I said before I initially wrote this blog for myself (though I am happy for others to read it). I have written some of these posts during sleepless night and thus are full of errors. I will go and through and edit them....one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment