Thursday 5 December 2013

It's your funeral tomorrow

We have a house full. Both are parents are here and brother plus wife and sister in law. It's a busy house and will be busier tomorrow. Two more brothers plus family aunts and uncles and some cousins. It's so busy I've forgotten you little Hannah. I didn't know how I should be behaving? Sad and somber, is it wrong to forget about it all. Before everyone arrived I just wanted to cry. It felt too much. And now as I lay in bed I feel I've forgotten what tomorrow will bring. I don't want to be so busy I can't say goodbye. It's seems so surreal, wrong, strange and disconnected to being saying such a phrase. 
Hannah Grace. My beautiful little Gracie. You are precious. You are safe in the arms of our father God. I hope you are enjoying the perfection that is heaven. 
When Esther was born a friend of mine lost one of her twin girls during birth. I imagine you two precious children together in heaven just as your sisters are friends together here on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment