Tuesday 10 December 2013

Now your buried

We buried you on Friday. It was such a tough day. I wish you were here. I wish it so very much. It's hard to accept that your cant control everything.
 
We have new neighbours. They moved in a couple of weeks after you died. They obviously don't know about you. I have chatted to them a couple of times and I guess I could of mentioned you. They innocently asked questions like 'will you have anymore children soon' (maybe but I have already had two and the last one was only born a month ago!), are you working currently (yes but I'm on maternity leave). It's tricky, I don't want them to feel uncomfortable especially as I don't really know them, the other side of me wants to scream 'I have just had a baby, I should be cradling a newborn right now'. 
Miss you my special little girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment