Monday 2 December 2013

Preparing for your funeral

It will never seem right to be to be having to organise a funeral for our little girl. To say its emotional doesn't quite fit. It's being hard and Rich and I have defiantly struggled to remain patient with one another. The strange thing is I'm scared. Not of the funeral, that will be painfully sad i know. I'm scared of the day we will have nothing left to do for our daughter. It's almost been strangely reassuring having things to focus on and do 'for' Hannah. Although we can no long care for her on this earth it feels like we are doing something. After Friday there will be nothing but memories of our beautiful girl. 
I wish I could hold you one last time. I wish we never had to let you go. 
We dropped off some clothes for you at the funeral home. You were only in the next room and I just wanted you in my arms. I know you are now in the Lords hands and if yo can't be here with me it's gives me peace to know God has you though still terribly painful. 
I love you my beautiful girl xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment