Monday 6 January 2014

A New Year

It's 2014 and we have left the anguish of 2013 but 2014 hold is own grief.
It doesn't get any easier. We would have a 8 week old now. 
I was a church yesterday. A friend has just had her new baby. I'm obviously very happy for her. New life is such a gift. I just feel the pain of loosing Hannah. 
The lovely thing about the couple with the new baby is that they have been trying for a baby since Kate was born. It must of felt like a long and painful wait.
So many people I know have a new baby, are pregnant or wanting to be. 
Life seems to be full of so much hardship. In the last month I've had two friends  who have experienced miscarriage (for one friend it was there third, all while I was pregnant with Hannah). Another friend is going through her 4 cycle of failed ivf.

I feel blessed that our hardship isn't worse. We have little Kate who is such a blessing, we manage to conceive Kate and Hannah very easily, I can carry babies without genetical complication. And because Hannah died from a cord accident, so as the term describes; an accident so I am no more likely then the next person to experience it again. 

We miss you every day Hannah. My heart grieves for not seeing you grow and being part of our family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment