Monday 6 January 2014

Another baby

We have talked about having another baby. In one way I'm up for it and another part of me is reluctant. We never planned to have more than two children...and we've had two children. 

I long to hold Hannah. I know another child won't replace Hannah but I would like to raise at least two children. My thought pattern has also shifted from only two children. Two children was the plan before Hannah. I almost feel if we raise 3 or 4 children it isn't a replacement for Hannah, but a change of plan instead. Raising two children also seems a very fragile number.

I don't know how I feel about more pregnancies. I know I will be very anxious throughout any subsequent pregnancies. I'm not sure if I could deal with any other loses (miscarriage or stillbirth). We have decided to try for another baby though. Pregnancy takes such a long time and my hope is if I do fall pregnant by the time baby comes I will feel ready? 



No comments:

Post a Comment